The gyen crypto crash was caused by a variety of factors, but most notably by the Mt. Gox exchange hack in 2014. This hack resulted in the loss of over 850,000 BTC, which had a devastating effect on the gyen price. In addition to the Mt. Gox hack, gyen has also been affected by other hacks and scams, as well as by general market volatility.
Other related questions:
Q: What happened to GYEN crypto?
A: The GYEN cryptocurrency has been delisted from exchanges and is no longer traded.
Q: How much is GYEN?
A: 1 GYEN is worth about 0.01 USD.
Q: Why is Coinbase GYEN delisted?
A: We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused by the delisting of Coinbase GYEN. We made this decision in order to focus on other digital currencies that we believe have a more promising future.
Q: What is Coinbase being sued for?
A: Coinbase is being sued for allegedly violating US anti-money laundering laws.
- Coinbase customers demand refunds over GYEN stablecoin …
- Coinbase Sued Over Customer Losses From Stablecoin’s De …
- Coinbase and the incident with GYEN and POWR
- Customers sue Coinbase for promoting and trading the GYEN …
- Coinbase GYEN Failure | San Francisco – EKO Law
- Why did Coinbase stop trading GYEN? – Crypto Guides
- Yen Stablecoin $GYEN in a Standoff With Coinbase, Other …