If you’re having trouble exchanging on Blockchain Wallet, there are a few things you can check:
1. Make sure you’re using the latest version of the Blockchain Wallet.
2. Check that you have enough funds in your wallet to cover the transaction.
3. Make sure the receiving address is correct and matches the address you’re trying to send to.
4. If you’re still having trouble, contact Blockchain Support.
Other related questions:
Q: Is Blockchain wallet having issues?
A: There have been reports of issues with the Blockchain wallet, but it is unclear what the cause is. Some users have reported losing funds, while others have reported difficulty accessing their wallets. It is recommended that you exercise caution if you are using the Blockchain wallet.
Q: How long is the hold period on Blockchain?
A: The hold period on Blockchain is 48 hours.
Q: Why is my Blockchain trading wallet locked?
A: It is likely that your Blockchain trading wallet is locked because you have not completed the required identity verification process. To unlock your wallet, please follow the instructions here: https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004279031-How-do-I-verify-my-identity-
- Why can’t I withdraw my crypto? – Blockchain Support Center
- How do I connect my Wallet to my Exchange account?
- How do I place a Swap order? – Blockchain Support Center
- What do I do if I run into an issue on the Blockchain.com …
- Why is my asset unavailable for exchange? – Exodus Support
- Binance vs. Coinbase: Which Should You Choose?