The viability of projects and apps on blockchain is still very much an open question. There are a few key factors that will determine whether or not a project or app is successful on blockchain. First, the project or app must have a clear use case for blockchain technology. Second, the project or app must be able to scale to meet the needs of its users. Third, the project or app must be able to generate revenue to sustain itself.
Blockchain technology is still in its early stages of development and there are a limited number of projects and apps that are currently using it. However, as the technology matures, we expect to see more and more projects and apps using blockchain.
Other related questions:
Q: What are the best applications of blockchain?
A: There are many potential applications for blockchain technology, including:
1. Secure record-keeping: Blockchain technology can be used to create tamper-proof records of digital events. This could potentially be used for everything from maintaining medical records to tracking the provenance of food items.
2. Supply chain management: Blockchain technology can be used to create a transparent and secure record of transactions within a supply chain. This could be used to track the movement of goods and ensure that they are not tampered with.
3. Identity management: Blockchain technology can be used to create a secure and tamper-proof record of identities. This could be used for everything from verifying the identity of online users to managing digital identities in the physical world.
4. Voting: Blockchain technology can be used to create a secure and tamper-proof record of votes. This could potentially be used to enable secure and transparent elections.
5. Smart contracts: Blockchain technology can be used to create and execute contracts without the need for a third party. This could be used for everything from real estate transactions to financial contracts.
Q: What are the top blockchain projects?
A: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, and Litecoin are currently the top blockchain projects.
Q: What are some blockchain projects?
A: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, IOTA, NEM, Dash, Monero, Ethereum Classic, NEO, Cardano, Lisk, Qtum, Stratis, BitShares, Waves, Ark, EOS, Tether, BitConnect, TRON, Stellar, Hshare, KuCoin Shares, OmiseGO, Iconomi, Siacoin, Binance Coin, Bitmark, BitShares, Bytecoin, Decred, DigixDAO, Dogecoin, Edgeless, Factom, FirstBlood, GameCredits, Gnosis, Golem, Komodo, MaidSafeCoin, Monacoin, Namecoin, Novacoin, Nxt, PotCoin, PIVX, SysCoin, Vertcoin, Viacoin, Zcash
Q: What are the top 5 Blockchains?
A: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ripple
- The Truth About Blockchain – Harvard Business Review
- 15 Applications for Blockchain Technology – The Motley Fool
- Why Blockchain Still Matters – Techonomy