The blockchain is stored on the Bitcoin Core wallet in the Mac system. The system uses a “Blockchain” folder to store all the relevant data for the Bitcoin network.
Other related questions:
Q: Where does Bitcoin Core store the blockchain?
A: Bitcoin Core stores the blockchain in a series of files called “blkXXXX.dat” where XXXX is a four digit number. The files are located in the “blocks” directory.
Q: Where is my bitcoin wallet on Mac?
A: There is no one definitive answer to this question, as there are many different types of Bitcoin wallets available for use on a Mac. However, some of the most popular options include the Electrum wallet, the Bitcoin Core wallet, and the Armory wallet.
Q: Where does Bitcoin Core Store wallet Dat?
A: Bitcoin Core stores wallet data in the following location:
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Bitcoin/
Q: Where is Blockchain wallet located?
A: Blockchain wallet is a digital wallet that allows you to store, send, and receive cryptocurrencies. It is available on web, mobile, and desktop.
- Bitcoin Core on external SSD in OS X | Edureka Community
- mac – Where is Bitcoin information (wallet.dat) stored on OS X?
- Data directory – Bitcoin Wiki
- Moving the Bitcoin Core Data Directory – Bitzuma
- Bitcoin Core Development on MacOS — A Step by Step Guide
- Desktop – Mac – Choose your wallet – Bitcoin.org
- Running A Full Node – Bitcoin.org