The Reddcoin blockchain is stored on your computer in a file called “wallet.dat”. This file contains all of the information needed to run the Reddcoin client, including your private keys, transactions, and other data. If you delete this file, you will lose all of your Reddcoin balance and will need to start over from scratch.
Other related questions:
Q: Is blockchain stored on my computer?
A: No, blockchain is not stored on your computer.
Q: Where is the blockchain data stored?
A: The blockchain data is stored on the computer of every person who is part of the network.
Q: Is blockchain stored in database?
A: No, blockchain is not stored in database.
Q: Where is the ledger stored?
A: The ledger is stored on the blockchain.
- Where Blockchain Is Stored: Fundamentals Explained
- Moving reddcoin wallet from one pc to another – Reddit
- ReddWallet | Stake, Store, Send & Receive ReddCoin.
- What is ReddCoin? How Does it Work? – ZenLedger
- Getting started with Reddcoin StakeBox
- Reddcoin Core Wallet Guide – BC Bitcoin