In addition to Walmart, there are a number of other companies and organizations using blockchain technology. Here are a few examples:
1. IBM is using blockchain to help track food supply chains and ensure food safety.
2. Maersk is using blockchain to streamline the shipping and logistics industry.
3. The United Nations is using blockchain to help provide humanitarian aid and assistance to refugees.
4. The government of Dubai is using blockchain to help make the city more efficient and sustainable.
5. And many more!
Other related questions:
Q: Where is blockchain currently being used?
A: Blockchain technology is currently being used in a variety of industries, including financial services, healthcare, supply chain management, and others.
Q: What companies are already using blockchain?
A: There are a growing number of large companies that are using blockchain technology. Some of the most well-known names include IBM, Microsoft, and Amazon.
Q: Which company uses blockchain in supply chain?
A: There are many companies that are using blockchain in supply chain management, including IBM, Walmart, Maersk, and SAP.
Q: Which blockchain is Walmart using?
A: Walmart is using the Ethereum blockchain to track food origins and supply chains.
- 10 Retail Companies Using Blockchain Technology – Dor
- 65 big industries blockchain could transform – CB Insights
- Top 10 Companies That Have Already Adopted Blockchain
- 23 Top Publicly Traded Blockchain Companies to Know 2022
- Companies use blockchain to track food products from farm to …
- Walmart’s Foray Into Blockchain, How Is the Technology Used?