There are a few different ways to store the blockchain for MyEtherWallet, but the most popular method is to store it on a drive that doesn’t get full. This allows people to keep their MyEtherWallet data safe and secure, without having to worry about it taking up too much space on their computer.
Other related questions:
Q: Can I cold storage Ethereum?
A: Ethereum can be stored in a cold storage wallet.
Q: Can you store Bitcoin on MyEtherWallet?
A: Yes, you can store Bitcoin on MyEtherWallet.
Q: What is gas limit in MyEtherWallet?
A: The gas limit is the maximum amount of gas that can be used in a transaction.
- MyEtherWallet Knowledge Base
- Off The Grid — Bitcoin and Ethereum Storage | by Adam Hurwitz
- Securely Generating and Storing an Ethereum Wallet – Medium
- Ethereum Wallets: Send and Receive Ether with MyEtherWallet
- MyEtherWallet says it can now get you ETH in under 15 seconds
- The Best Ethereum Wallets for Storing ETH in 2022