The Fabric Dev Server stores the blockchain in a folder called “fabric-client-kv-org1”. This folder is located in the same directory as the “fabric-client” folder.
Other related questions:
Q: Where is blockchain data stored in Hyperledger Fabric?
A: Blockchain data is stored in a data structure called a “block.” Each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, a timestamp, and transaction data. Transaction data is stored in a data structure called a “transaction.”
Q: Is Hyperledger Fabric a private blockchain?
A: Hyperledger Fabric is a private blockchain platform.
Q: Does Hyperledger Fabric use solidity?
A: No, Hyperledger Fabric does not use solidity.
Q: How is data stored in a ledger in Hyperledger?
A: In a ledger, data is stored in a sequence of blocks, with each block containing a set of transactions. The first block in the ledger, known as the genesis block, contains a special transaction that creates the initial state of the ledger.
- Where does the Hyperledger Fabric blockchain store data?
- Where does Hyperledger Fabric store the database … – Edureka
- where do fabric dev server store the blockchain – Samuelpaganoto …
- Where does hyperledger fabric store the database for the …
- How is a hyperledger fabric blockchain stored on a PC?