The Stellar air drop on blockchain is currently scheduled for December 12, 2019.
Other related questions:
Q: How do I claim Stellar on airdrop?
A: There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the process of claiming Stellar on an airdrop can vary depending on the specific airdrop. However, in general, you will need to provide your Stellar public key in order to claim your airdrop. You can find your Stellar public key by going to the “Account” tab in your Stellar account and selecting the “Public Key” option.
Q: How do you get Stellar on blockchain?
A: You can get Stellar on blockchain by using a Stellar wallet.
Q: How do I find airdrop crypto?
A: There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to find airdrop crypto may vary depending on your personal circumstances and goals. However, some tips on how to find airdrop crypto include staying up-to-date on cryptocurrency news and forums, following relevant social media accounts, and subscribing to airdrop alerts.
- Stellar airdrop – Earn crypto & join the best … – Airdrop Alert
- airdrop – Blockchain Support Center
- Stellar Airdrop » Claim free XLM tokens
- Blockchain.com – We’re airdropping $25 of Stellar (XLM) to…
- Blockchain – Stellar Airdrop – Get Free 100 XLM Coins (≈25 …
- Blockchain Wallet Announces $125M Stellar Lumens (XLM …