There are a few things that would push us to move to a blockchain-based system:
1. The need for a more secure system.
2. The need for a more efficient system.
3. The need for a more transparent system.
4. The need for a system that is easier to audit.
5. The need for a system that is more tamper-proof.
Other related questions:
Q: Why are people interested in blockchain?
A: There are many potential reasons why people may be interested in blockchain technology. Some may see it as a way to decentralize information or to create a more secure and efficient way of handling transactions. Others may view it as a way to reduce costs or to speed up processes.
Q: What is the impact of blockchain on society?
A: The impact of blockchain on society is far-reaching and potentially transformational. Blockchain has the potential to revolutionize the way we interact with the digital world, creating new opportunities for secure, transparent and decentralized interactions. With its ability to create tamper-proof digital records, blockchain could help to reduce fraud and corruption, and enable more efficient and secure handling of data. In addition, the use of blockchain could help to create new economic opportunities, and enable more efficient and transparent management of digital assets.
Q: Which industry will be most affected by blockchain?
A: The banking and financial services industry will be most affected by blockchain technology. This is because blockchain has the potential to disrupt the way banks operate and provide financial services.
- How the Pandemic Is Pushing Blockchain Forward
- The Truth About Blockchain – Harvard Business Review
- Blockchain Facts: What Is It, How It Works, and How It Can Be …
- Using blockchain to drive supply chain transparency – Deloitte
- Time For Trust: How blockchain will transform business … – PwC
- How COVID-19 could drive blockchain technology forward
- Blockchain | What it is & Why it Matters – Accenture