At Binance, we use our own proprietary blockchain technology, which we call the Binance Chain. The Binance Chain is a high-performance blockchain that is capable of processing 1,400 transactions per second. With the Binance Chain, we are able to offer our users a fast, efficient, and secure platform for trading digital assets.
Other related questions:
Q: What chain type is Binance?
A: Binance is a centralised exchange which means it uses a single server to match buy and sell orders.
Q: Is Binance a separate blockchain?
A: Binance is not a separate blockchain. However, it is its own exchange and has its own native token (BNB).
Q: Is Binance smart chain a private blockchain?
A: Binance smart chain is not a private blockchain. It is a public blockchain that uses the Binance coin (BNB) as its native currency.
Q: Is Binance Ethereum based wallet?
A: Binance is not an Ethereum based wallet.
- Binance Coin (BNB) – Investopedia
- 5 Notable Blockchain Platforms You Need To Know About in …
- BNB Chain: Blockchain for Exchanging the World | Binance Blog
- What Is Binance Coin? Is It a Good Investment? – TheStreet
- What is Binance Coin (BNB) and how does it work?
- A beginner’s guide to the BNB Chain – Cointelegraph