When you download from a blockchain, you are essentially downloading a copy of the entire blockchain. This copy of the blockchain is what allows you to view all of the transactions that have taken place on the network, as well as see the current state of the blockchain. In order to download the blockchain, you need to have a bitcoin wallet. This wallet will hold all of your private keys, as well as allow you to view your balance and transactions.
Other related questions:
Q: Do you download a blockchain?
A: No, there is no need to download a blockchain when using Bitcoin. The Bitcoin network is a distributed network of computers that all keep a copy of the transaction history. This transaction history is called the blockchain.
Q: Do I need to download the entire blockchain to mine?
A: No, you don’t need to download the entire blockchain to mine. You will need to download the blockchain to verify transactions, but you can do this separately from mining.
Q: Can you remove something from blockchain?
A: No, once data is added to the blockchain it is immutable and cannot be removed.
- bitcoin core – What is the point of downloading the blockchain?
- Blockchain Facts: What Is It, How It Works, and How It Can Be …
- How to store/download a file in the Bitcoin blockchain network …
- What is blockchain storage? – TechTarget
- 5 Common Myths about Blockchain and Bitcoin – HackerNoon