When a blockchain is querying, it is essentially asking a question about the data that is stored on the blockchain. This data can include things like transaction history, account balances, and contract data. By asking questions about this data, the blockchain is able to verify that the data is accurate and up-to-date. This process is important in ensuring that the blockchain is secure and reliable.
Other related questions:
Q: What is query in blockchain?
A: In blockchain, a query is a request for information about the status of a particular transaction or block.
Q: What happens in a blockchain transaction?
A: A blockchain transaction is a digital transaction that is recorded on a blockchain. A blockchain is a digital ledger that is used to record transactions.
Q: What happens when a transaction is validated in a blockchain?
A: When a transaction is validated in a blockchain, it is added to the blockchain and cannot be changed or reversed.
- How to Solve the Blockchain Data Query Issue and What The …
- Can a blockchain be queried like a normal database? – Quora
- Blockchain APIs – How to Query on the Blockchain
- Storing and Querying Bitcoin Blockchain Using SQL Databases
- Query Processing in Blockchain Systems: Current State and …
- A blockchain index structure based on subchain query
- Querying the Blockchain: Why The Graph Might Become One …