A blockchain is a digital ledger of all cryptocurrency transactions. It is constantly growing as “completed” blocks are added to it with a new set of recordings. Each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, a timestamp, and transaction data. Bitcoin nodes use the block chain to differentiate legitimate Bitcoin transactions from attempts to re-spend coins that have already been spent elsewhere.
Shiba Inu is a decentralized cryptocurrency that was created with the Dogecoin community in mind. Shiba Inu has a max supply of 1,000,000,000,000,000 SHIBA and a circulating supply of 128,842,934,623 SHIBA. Shiba Inu is currently trading on 11 active markets with a 24-hour volume of $1,824,944,934. The Shiba Inu price is down -1.35% in the last 24 hours. Shiba Inu’s current price is $0.000014.
Other related questions:
Q: Does Shiba Inu have its own blockchain?
A: No, Shiba Inu does not have its own blockchain. It is a decentralized application (DApp) built on the Ethereum blockchain.
Q: Is Shiba on Ethereum?
A: No, Shiba is not on Ethereum.
Q: Is Shiba Inu coin on blockchain?
A: Yes, Shiba Inu coin is on the blockchain.
Q: What protocol is Shiba Inu on?
A: Shiba Inu is on the Ethereum network.
- What Is Shiba Inu And How Does It Work? – Bankrate
- The Future of Shiba Inu Coin: 2022 Price Predictions and Why …
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Definition – Investopedia
- Shiba Inu (cryptocurrency) – Wikipedia
- What Is Shiba Inu Coin Cryptocurrency? – The Motley Fool
- Shiba Inu coin: A beginner’s guide to the SHIB cryptocurrency