Bitcoin cash is a cryptocurrency that was created in August 2017. It is a fork of the Bitcoin blockchain, with the main difference being that it increases the block size from 1 MB to 8 MB. This allows for more transactions to be processed per second, and therefore, reduces fees.
Other related questions:
Q: What blockchain is Bitcoin cash on?
A: Bitcoin cash is a cryptocurrency that is based on the blockchain of Bitcoin.
Q: How do I check my Bitcoin balance with blockchain?
A: Assuming you have a Bitcoin wallet set up, you can check your Bitcoin balance by going to the “Transactions” or “Balance” tab.
Q: How do I access my bitcoin cash wallet?
A: There are a few ways to access your bitcoin cash wallet. One way is to use a third-party wallet like Electrum Cash or Exodus. Another way is to use a bitcoin cash-specific wallet like Bitcoin ABC or Bitcoin Unlimited.
Q: Where are Bitcoin balances stored?
A: Bitcoin balances are stored in a digital wallet.
- Bitcoin Cash Wallet Balance – CoinTracker
- Bitcoin Cash Explorer — Blockchair
- Bitcoin Cash – BCH Price, Live Chart, and News
- Blockchain.com | Explorer
- Where can I find my bitcoin address?
- How to Check Bitcoin Cash Transactions With a Block Explorer
- Why is my Bitcoin balance different than the blockchain?