This is a great question! Steemit is committed to providing a safe and secure platform for its users, and we have a number of measures in place to prevent illegal content from being published on the blockchain.
For starters, our Terms of Service strictly prohibit any illegal activity, and we have a team of moderators who are constantly on the lookout for any violating content. If they find anything that violates our Terms of Service, it will be removed immediately.
In addition, we have built-in mechanisms that make it difficult for anyone to publish illegal content on the Steemit platform. For example, all content is publically visible and searchable, so it would be very difficult to post anything without it being quickly discovered and flagged.
Overall, we believe that our platform is very safe and secure, and we are constantly working to improve our policies and procedures to ensure that it remains that way.
Other related questions:
Q: What is blockchain Steemit?
A: Steemit is a social media platform that runs on the Steem blockchain. It allows users to earn rewards for their content in the form of Steem tokens.
Q: Is Block Chain illegal?
A: There is no definitive answer to this question as the legality of blockchain technology varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. In some jurisdictions, such as the United States, blockchain technology is considered legal, while in others, like China, it is banned.
Q: What can you do with blockchain?
A: With blockchain, you can create a secure, decentralized, and tamper-proof record of transactions. This can be used to track ownership of assets, create contracts, and much more.
- How Can Steem Deal with Child Pornography? – Steemit
- Does regulation of illegal content need reconsideration in light …
- Steemit: the “immutable” blockchain based social media can …
- How will steemit prevent illegal content from the blockchain -…
- All you need to know about STEEM and Blockchains in general
- Litigation likely as Steemit saga continues, with stakeholders …
- Steem Hard Fork Confiscates $6.3M, Community Immediately …