Assuming that you have already set up your Ledger Nano S and have initialized it, you can follow the steps below to view your cryptocurrency balances. If you have not done so already, please refer to the user guide that came with your device.
1. Open the Ledger Wallet Bitcoin & Altcoins app on your computer.
2. Connect your Ledger Nano S to your computer and enter your PIN code.
3. Open the Bitcoin or Altcoin wallet of your choice on the Ledger Wallet Bitcoin & Altcoins app.
4. Your cryptocurrency balances should now be displayed. If you do not see your balances, please make sure that you have the correct wallet open.
5. You can now view your cryptocurrency balances on your Ledger Nano S.
Other related questions:
Q: How can you see what’s on the ledger Nano S?
A: The Ledger Nano S can display up to 9 applications at a time. To see what is on your device, simply scroll through the applications.
Q: Is crypto actually stored on Ledger Nano S?
A: Yes, your Ledger Nano S stores your cryptocurrency private keys in its secure chip.
Q: How do I access Bitcoin on Ledger Nano S?
A: In order to access your Bitcoin on Ledger Nano S, you will need to first connect your Ledger Nano S to your computer. Once it is connected, open the Ledger Wallet Bitcoin application on your computer. Then, enter your PIN code on your Ledger Nano S. After that, you should see your Bitcoin balance appear in the Ledger Wallet Bitcoin application.