In order to send cryptocurrency to Exodus, you’ll need to first set up an account with the exchange. Once you have an account, you can then deposit cryptocurrency into your Exodus wallet. To do this, you’ll need to generate a deposit address for the specific cryptocurrency you want to deposit. You can do this by selecting the “Deposit” button next to the currency in question on the Exodus website.
Once you have your deposit address, you’ll need to send the cryptocurrency from your personal wallet to the Exodus wallet. Once the deposit is confirmed on the blockchain, it will show up in your Exodus account and you’ll be able to trade it for other assets.
Other related questions:
Q: How do I transfer crypto to exodus?
A: 1. Open Exodus and click the “Wallet” tab.
2. Click on the currency you wish to send in the left-hand column.
3. Enter the amount you wish to send in the “Amount” field.
4. Paste the receiving address into the “Destination” field.
5. Click the “Send” button.
Q: How do you send crypto from Binance to exodus?
A: 1. Open your Exodus wallet and select the asset you want to send.
2. Click the “Send” button.
3. Enter the address of your Binance wallet.
4. Enter the amount you want to send and click “Send”.
Q: How do I transfer crypto from Coinbase to Exodus Wallet?
A: 1. Open your Coinbase account and select the “Accounts” tab.
2. Select the account you want to send from and click “Send.”
3. Enter the amount of crypto you want to transfer and the Exodus wallet address you want to send it to.
4. Click “Send.”
5. Your crypto will now be transferred to your Exodus wallet!
Q: Is there a fee to transfer from Coinbase to exodus?
A: Yes, there is a fee to transfer from Coinbase to Exodus.
- How do I send Bitcoin and other crypto out of Exodus?
- Step by Step | How to withdraw from Coinbase – Exodus Support
- How to Transfer Crypto from Coinbase to Exodus – DC
- Exodus vs. Coinbase: Which Should You Choose?