If you’re like most people, then you probably find the whole process of sending crypto from one wallet to another somewhat confusing. Thankfully, it’s not as complicated as it might seem at first. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps of sending crypto from Coinbase to Atomic Wallet.
1. First, open up your Coinbase account and navigate to the “Send/Receive” page.
2. On the Send/Receive page, you’ll need to enter the address of your Atomic Wallet in the “Recipient’s Wallet Address” field.
3. Next, select the amount of crypto you want to send from Coinbase to Atomic Wallet.
4. Finally, click on the “Send” button to initiate the transaction.
That’s all there is to it! Once the transaction is confirmed on the blockchain, your crypto will show up in your Atomic Wallet.
Other related questions:
Q: How do you send crypto to Atomic Wallet?
A: To send crypto to Atomic Wallet, you will need to open the wallet and go to the “Send” tab. From here, you will need to select the currency you wish to send, enter the amount, and then paste or enter the receiving address. Finally, click “Send” to complete the transaction.
Q: How do I send crypto from Coinbase to another Wallet?
A: 1. On the “Send” page, select the Coinbase wallet you’d like to send from.
2. Enter the amount of crypto you’d like to send in the “Amount” field.
3. Paste the receiving wallet’s address into the “Recipient” field.
4. Enter your wallet’s password in the “Password” field.
5. Click the “Send” button.
Q: Does Coinbase support Atomic Wallet?
A: No, Coinbase does not support Atomic Wallet.
Q: How do I transfer coins from Coinbase?
A: To transfer coins from Coinbase to another account or wallet, you will need to generate a Coinbase deposit address for the account or wallet first. Once you have the deposit address, you can then use the “Send” page on Coinbase to send the coins to that address.