If you’re looking to send crypto from your Celsius Wallet to another crypto wallet, here’s a quick and easy guide on how to do it!
1. Log in to your Celsius Wallet and select the “Send” tab.
2. Enter the wallet address that you’re sending crypto to in the “To” field.
3. Enter the amount of crypto that you’re sending in the “Amount” field.
4. Select the cryptocurrency that you’re sending from the “From” drop-down menu.
5. Click on the “Send” button.
6. A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm the details of the transaction.
7. Once you’ve confirmed the details, click on the “Confirm” button.
8. The transaction will then be processed and the crypto will be sent to the specified wallet address!
Other related questions:
Q: Can you send crypto from Celsius to Coinbase?
A: Unfortunately, we do not currently support sending crypto from Celsius to Coinbase.
Q: How do I send crypto from Celsius to wallet?
A: You can send crypto from Celsius to your wallet by following these steps:
1. Log in to your Celsius account and go to the ‘Send’ page
2. Select the cryptocurrency you wish to send and enter the amount
3. Enter your wallet address
4. Review the transaction and confirm
5. Your crypto will be sent to your wallet!
Q: How do you send crypto from Celsius to Metamask?
A: In order to send crypto from Celsius to Metamask, you will need to export your private key from Celsius and then import it into Metamask.