Sending cryptocurrencies from one wallet to another is a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps. Here’s how to do it on Bitmart:
1. Login to your Bitmart account and go to the “Assets” page.
2. Select the cryptocurrency you wish to send from the left-hand side menu.
3. Enter the amount you want to send in the “Send” field.
4. Paste or type in the wallet address you’re sending to in the “To” field.
5. Click on the “Send” button.
6. A confirmation window will pop up. Double check the details and click on the “Confirm” button.
And that’s it! The coins will now be on their way to the receiving wallet.
Other related questions:
Q: How do I withdraw from BitMart?
A: To withdraw from BitMart, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to your account and click on the “Wallet” tab.
2. Select the currency you wish to withdraw and click “Withdraw”.
3. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click “Withdraw”.
4. You will then be prompted to enter your 2FA code.
5. Once you have entered your 2FA code, you will be asked to confirm the withdrawal.
6. Click “Confirm” to complete the withdrawal.
Q: How do I send crypto from BitMart to wallet?
A: There are a few different ways to do this, but the easiest way is to use the “Withdraw” feature on the BitMart website.
1. Log in to your account and go to the “Wallet” page.
2. Find the currency you want to withdraw in the list of currencies on the left side of the page, and click the “Withdraw” button next to it.
3. Enter the amount you want to withdraw, and the address of your wallet.
4. Click the “Withdraw” button, and your transaction will be processed.
Q: Can I send crypto from BitMart to Coinbase?
A: Unfortunately, at this time we do not support sending crypto from BitMart to Coinbase. We recommend withdrawing your crypto to an external wallet that you control.
Q: How long does it take to transfer from BitMart to Coinbase?
A: It usually takes around 1-2 days for the transfer to be completed.