Selling crypto on WazirX is a simple and straightforward process. To sell your crypto, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your WazirX account and go to the ‘Markets’ page.
2. Select the currency pair that you want to sell from the list of pairs displayed.
3. Enter the amount of crypto that you want to sell in the ‘Sell’ box.
4. Click on the ‘Sell’ button to place your order.
Your order will be executed at the best available price and you will receive the proceeds of the sale in your WazirX wallet.
Other related questions:
Q: How do I sell crypto currency on WazirX?
A: There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to sell crypto currency on WazirX may vary depending on the situation. However, some tips on how to sell crypto currency on WazirX may include:
1. Make sure you have a clear understanding of the current market conditions and prices before selling.
2. Decide what price you are willing to sell at, and stick to it.
3. Use a stop-loss order to limit your losses in case the market price falls.
4. Be patient and wait for the right buyer to come along.
Q: How do I sell instantly on WazirX?
A: 1. Log in to your WazirX account
2. Go to the ‘Markets’ section
3. Select the currency pair that you want to sell (e.g. BTC/INR)
4. Enter the amount that you want to sell in the ‘Sell’ box
5. Click on the ‘Sell’ button
6. Your order will be placed instantly!
Q: How do I withdraw crypto from WazirX?
A: There are a few ways to withdraw your crypto from WazirX:
1. Withdraw to your own wallet:
If you have a wallet that you’ve already set up and are comfortable using, you can withdraw your crypto directly to that wallet.
2. Withdraw to an exchange:
If you want to withdraw your crypto to another exchange in order to trade it for other assets, you can do that as well.
3. Withdraw to a friend or family member:
If you have someone you trust who is also interested in crypto, you can withdraw your crypto to their wallet. This is a good option if you’re not ready to set up your own wallet yet.
4. Withdraw to a paper wallet:
If you want to withdraw your crypto and store it offline (known as “cold storage”), you can withdraw to a paper wallet. This is a good option if you’re worried about the security of online wallets.
- How to sell crypto on WazirX P2P? – YouTube
- How to sell Bitcoin (BTC) or other cryptos? – WazirX Support
- How to buy and sell crypto on WazirX?
- How to sell crypto on WazirX? Here is the complete step-by …
- How to sell Bitcoins in the WazirX app – Quora
- WazirX: Buy Bitcoin & Crypto – Apps on Google Play