To use BitPay with Blockchain Wallet, first set up your wallet to use a dynamic fee. Then, when you go to make a payment in BitPay, select Blockchain Wallet as your payment method. Enter the amount you’d like to pay, and then sign the transaction with your wallet.
Other related questions:
Q: Does BitPay work with Blockchain?
A: BitPay does not currently work with Blockchain.
Q: How do I pay with BitPay?
A: BitPay is a bitcoin payment processor that allows you to accept bitcoin payments on your website. To use BitPay, you will need to create a BitPay account and then generate a bitcoin address. You can then add this address to your website so that customers can pay you in bitcoin.
Q: How do you pay with Blockchain wallet?
A: You can pay with Blockchain wallet by using your credit or debit card, or by using your bank account.
Q: What wallets are compatible with BitPay?
A: There are a number of wallets that are compatible with BitPay, including:
- How do I pay a BitPay invoice?
- Use Your Crypto to Make payments From ANY Wallet – BitPay
- Which wallets work best for a BitPay payment?
- BitPay – Crypto Card & Wallet – Apps on Google Play
- How do I pay a BIP70 or BitPay invoice from Exodus?
- BitPay – Bitcoin Wallet & Card on the App Store