If you’re looking to add some extra spending money to your Blockchain wallet, an iTunes gift card is a great way to do it. Here’s a quick guide on how to load your iTunes gift card into your wallet.
1. Open up your Blockchain wallet and go to the “Add Funds” page.
2. Select the “iTunes Gift Card” option.
3. Enter the 16-digit code from your iTunes gift card.
4. Click “Add Funds” and your iTunes balance will be added to your Blockchain wallet!
Other related questions:
Q: How do I use my iTunes gift card for crypto?
A: Unfortunately, iTunes gift cards cannot be used to purchase cryptocurrency.
Q: Can I use a gift card on Blockchain?
A: Yes, you can use a gift card on Blockchain.
Q: How do I add a digital Apple gift card to my wallet?
A: To add a digital Apple gift card to your Wallet, tap the “+” sign in the upper-right corner of the Wallet app. From there, tap “Add Credit or Debit Card” and enter the 16-digit code on the back of the card.
Q: How do I redeem an iTunes gift card on Binance?
A: 1. Login to your Binance account and go to the “Funds” page.
2. Click on the “Deposit” button for the currency you wish to deposit.
3. Select “iTunes Gift Card” as the deposit method.
4. Enter the amount you wish to deposit and click “Submit”.
5. Enter the iTunes gift card number and click “Submit”.
6. Your deposit will be processed and the funds will be added to your account.
- How to Redeem Apple Gift Card for Bitcoin – Prestmit
- Buy Bitcoin with iTunes Gift Card – Paxful
- How To Buy Bitcoin With iTunes Gift Card in 2022
- How can I transfer an iTunes gift card to my Bitcoin account?
- How to Buy Bitcoin with iTunes Gift Card Instantly (2022)
- How to Buy Bitcoin with iTunes Gift Card 2022 – Best Brokers
- How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift …