The Proof of Concept (POC) Consortium is an international group of blockchain experts and enthusiasts who are dedicated to advancing the adoption and development of blockchain technology. The Consortium is committed to supporting and promoting the use of blockchain technology for business and government applications. The Consortium provides a forum for discussion and collaboration among members, and offers resources and support to help members develop and deploy blockchain solutions.
Other related questions:
Q: How do you make a consortium blockchain?
A: There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to create a consortium blockchain depends on the specific use case and requirements of the consortium. However, some tips on how to create a consortium blockchain include:
1. Define the use case and requirements for the consortium blockchain.
2. Select the right platform and technology for the consortium blockchain.
3. Choose the appropriate governance model for the consortium blockchain.
4. Deploy the consortium blockchain and test it thoroughly.
Q: Which blockchain is used for consortium blockchain?
A: There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the type of blockchain used for a consortium blockchain depends on the specific use case and requirements of the consortium. However, some of the most popular blockchain platforms for consortium blockchains include Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, and Quorum.
Q: What is a blockchain consortium?
A: A blockchain consortium is a group of companies or organizations that come together to collaborate on the development and use of blockchain technology.
Q: How do you set up a consortium?
A: There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to set up a consortium will vary depending on the specific needs of the group. However, some tips on setting up a consortium include:
1. Define the purpose of the consortium.
2. Identify and recruit member organizations.
3. Develop governance structures and processes.
4. Create a communication and marketing plan.
5. Launch the consortium and begin working together!
- Consortium Formation – WEF Blockchain Toolkit
- Blockchain Consortium Approach – Larsen & Toubro Infotech
- Intellectual Property Rights Blockchain Proof of Concept
- Proof of Concept Testing for Utilization of Blockchain / DLT in …
- Blockchain Proof of Concept (PoC): Why Build One | by Team …
- PoC Consortium – GitHub