There are a few ways to get blockchain status with coinpayments. The most common way is to use a block explorer, which is a website that provides information on the Bitcoin blockchain. Another way is to use a coinpayments API, which is a software that allows you to access information on the Bitcoin blockchain.
Other related questions:
Q: How long does CoinPayments take to confirm?
A: It can take up to an hour for CoinPayments to confirm a transaction. However, most transactions are confirmed within a few minutes.
Q: How do I verify my CoinPayments?
A: If you have not already done so, please log in to your CoinPayments account and go to the Settings page. On this page, you will find a section labeled “Verification”.
To verify your account, you will need to provide some basic information about yourself, as well as upload a photo ID. Once you have submitted this information, our team will review your account and get back to you as soon as possible.
Q: How do I receive Bitcoins from CoinPayments?
A: There are a few ways to receive bitcoins from CoinPayments:
1) By creating a transaction in your CoinPayments account and sending the bitcoins to your wallet address.
2) By creating a Bitcoin invoice in your CoinPayments account and sending the bitcoins to the invoice address.
3) By transferring bitcoins from another wallet or exchange to your CoinPayments wallet address.
Q: How do I get IPN secret for CoinPayments?
A: You will need to log in to your CoinPayments account and go to the “Integration” tab. From there, you will find your IPN secret under the “IPN Settings” section.
- Support Wizard – CoinPayments
- CoinPayments: Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway and Wallet
- FAQs – How To Use Coinpayments