Adding a BitPay card to your Blockchain wallet is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your Blockchain account and go to the ‘Addresses’ page
2. Click ‘Add New Address’ and select ‘BitPay Card’ from the drop-down menu
3. Enter your card details and click ‘Add Address’
4. Your BitPay card will now be added to your Blockchain wallet!
Other related questions:
Q: How do I add a card to my Blockchain wallet?
A: To add a card to your Blockchain wallet, simply go to the “Add Cards” page and enter your card information. You will then be able to use your card to make purchases and send money to other Blockchain wallets.
Q: Can you use BitPay debit card to do you pay in cryptocurrency?
A: Yes, you can use your BitPay debit card to pay in cryptocurrency.
Q: What wallets does BitPay accept?
A: BitPay currently accepts payments through the following wallets:
Q: How do I use my BitPay card?
A: To use your BitPay card, simply swipe it at any merchant that accepts Visa® debit cards.
- How to Link Your BitPay Card to Your BitPay Wallet – YouTube
- Non-Custodial Bitcoin Wallet App with Debit Card – BitPay
- How do I load my BitPay Wallet?
- BitPay: Buy Crypto Without Fees | Store, Swap & Spend Bitcoin
- Buy cryptocurrency instantly. Fast, easy and secure. – BitPay
- BitPay – Crypto Card & Wallet – Apps on Google Play
- BitPay – Bitcoin Wallet & Card on the App Store