According to the Neo blockchain explorer, the average number of transactions per day on the Neo blockchain is around 16,000. However, this number can fluctuate depending on the day and the activity on the network.
Other related questions:
Q: How many transactions can a blockchain hold?
A: There is no limit to the number of transactions that a blockchain can hold.
Q: How fast are NEO transactions?
A: NEO transactions are very fast, usually taking only a few seconds to confirm.
Q: What blockchain has the most transactions?
A: There is no one blockchain with the most transactions. Different blockchain platforms have different numbers of transactions depending on the size and activity of their respective networks. Some of the more popular blockchain platforms include Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
Q: How fast is a polygon transaction?
A: Polygon transactions are very fast. They can be completed in just a few seconds.
- Structure of transactions on the Neo blockchain
- The Ultimate NEO Cryptocurrency FAQ for 2022 – Bitni
- Neo Blockchain 3.0: The Neo Crypto Network Reborn – Gemini
- Neo – Dataset – DataHub – Frictionless Data
- NEO vs. Ethereum: Battle of the Smart Contracts Platforms
- NEO – Strengths, Weaknesses, Risks – CryptoEQ