There is no definitive answer to this question as the Ethereum blockchain is constantly growing and expanding. However, as of July 2018, it is estimated that over 15 million people have downloaded the Ethereum blockchain. This number is constantly growing as more and more people become interested in Ethereum and other blockchain-based technologies.
Other related questions:
Q: How many users are on the ethereum Blockchain?
A: There is no definitive answer to this question as the number of users on the Ethereum blockchain can fluctuate over time. However, according to data from Ethereum Block Explorer, as of March 2021 there are over 19,000 unique addresses on the Ethereum blockchain.
Q: How many Ethereum blocks have been mined?
A: Ethereum blocks have been mined since the beginning of the Ethereum blockchain. As of June 2017, there have been over 115,000 blocks mined.
Q: How big is the current ethereum Blockchain?
A: At the time of this writing, the current Ethereum blockchain is over 12 GB in size.
- Ethereum by the Numbers – May 2020 – ConsenSys
- Ethereum (ETH) – statistics & facts – Statista
- 91+ Blockchain Statistics: Understand Blockchain in 2022
- How Many People Own Bitcoin? 95 Blockchain Statistics (2022)
- Ethereum Chain Full Sync Data Size – YCharts
- The Ethereum blockchain is now 10 million blocks long – Decrypt