There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, including the specific programming language used, the complexity of the blockchain, and the experience of the programmer. However, it is generally agreed that blockchain programming is not an easy skill to learn, and that only a small number of people have the necessary expertise to develop this type of application.
Other related questions:
Q: How much programming is needed for blockchain?
A: There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on the specific blockchain application you are looking to develop. However, generally speaking, developing a blockchain application will require a good understanding of distributed ledger technology, cryptographic concepts, and smart contract development.
Q: Is blockchain coding easy?
A: No, blockchain coding is not easy. It requires a lot of technical expertise and understanding of the underlying technology.
Q: Is it hard to code a blockchain?
A: No, coding a blockchain is not difficult. In fact, there are many open source blockchain platforms available that make it easy to develop blockchain applications.
Q: How many developers are working on blockchain?
A: There is no one answer to this question as the blockchain industry is constantly evolving and the number of developers working on blockchain technology is constantly changing. However, according to a report by CoinDesk, as of May 2018, there were approximately 1,000 full-time developers working on Ethereum, the most popular blockchain platform.
- How many lines of code is the Bitcoin blockchain network …
- The most popular programming languages used in blockchain …
- Top 15 blockchain programming languages for app …
- Blockchain Programming: Step-by-Step Guide for Beginners …
- Blockchain Coding: The Many different Languages You Need!
- Is It Hard to Build a Blockchain From Scratch? | by Sinai Nday
- How Many Programming Languages Do You Need for …