This is a difficult question to answer because it depends on a number of factors, including the difficulty of the grin blockchain and the number of miners working on it. However, a good estimate is that there are currently around 1,000 hashes being made per second for the grin blockchain.
Other related questions:
Q: How long does it take to mine one grin coin?
A: It depends on the speed of your mining rig, but it typically takes around 10 minutes to mine one grin coin.
Q: What is KGps Hashrate?
A: KGps is a unit of measure for hashrate, or the speed at which a given mining rig can compute hashes.
Q: What happened grin?
A: Grin seems to have disappeared from the internet. There is no longer a website or social media presence for the company.
Q: What is grin coin used for?
A: Grin coin is a cryptocurrency that can be used for various purposes. It can be used to purchase goods and services, or to trade for other cryptocurrencies. It can also be used to send and receive payments.
- GRIN Network Hashrate Chart – 2Miners
- Grin network hit with 51% attack while GRIN token remains …
- Grin Mining: A Beginners Guide on How To Mine Grin
- 18 Months In, Few People Use, Mine or Buy Privacy Coin Grin
- Grin Design Choice Criticisms – Truth or Fiction
- Mimblewimble-Grin Blockchain Protocol Overview
- Grin Suffers 51% Attack as Unknown Miner Took Over