MIT has issued over 1,000 degrees on the Ethereum blockchain. The degrees are verified using a smart contract, and the data is stored on the blockchain. This allows anyone with an internet connection to verify the authenticity of the degree.
Other related questions:
Q: Are there degrees in blockchain?
A: No, there are no specific degrees in blockchain. However, many colleges and universities offer courses in blockchain or related fields such as computer science, cryptography, and economics.
Q: What is MIT blockchain?
A: There is no one “MIT blockchain.” The term “blockchain” refers to a distributed database that allows for secure, transparent and tamper-proof record-keeping. Many different organizations, including MIT, are researching and developing blockchain technology.
Q: How much is the MIT cryptocurrency course?
A: The MIT cryptocurrency course is free of charge.
- MIT issues blockchain-powered degree certificates to 2,212 …
- MIT Has Started Issuing Diplomas Using Blockchain Technology
- Digital Diploma debuts at MIT
- MIT Issues 2000 Blockchain-Based Certificates – IBL News
- MIT Uses Blockchain to Give Students the Power of Autonomy
- Digital diplomas | MIT Technology Review
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal? – Bloomberg.com