If you are running a full node, you will need to rescan the entire Monero blockchain to sync up your wallet. This can take a few hours, depending on your internet connection speed.
Other related questions:
Q: How long does it take for a Monero to show up?
A: It can take up to an hour for a Monero to show up in your wallet.
Q: How long does it take to sync daemon?
A: It can take a while for the sync to complete, depending on the number of blocks that need to be synced.
Q: How long does it take to get 10 Monero confirmations?
A: It takes 10 minutes to get 1 Monero confirmation, so it would take 100 minutes to get 10 Monero confirmations.
Q: How many confirmations are needed for XMR?
A: For XMR, the number of confirmations needed is 20.
- Monero (XMR) troubleshooting – Exodus Support
- how long does it take for monero to sync and show your balance
- refresh – How long do I have to wait for monero-wallet-cli to be …
- How to change the wallet restore height | Monero – Monero
- How to restore a wallet from mnemonic seed – Monero