Elongate is a cryptocurrency that is based on the Bitcoin protocol. However, unlike Bitcoin, Elongate has a couple of key differences that make it a more attractive investment. For one, Elongate has a much faster transaction speed. It also has a more advanced mining algorithm that is designed to be more resistant to ASICs (Application Specific Integrated Circuits). Finally, Elongate has a higher total supply than Bitcoin, which means that there is more potential for price appreciation in the long-term.
Other related questions:
Q: Does ELONGATE crypto have a future?
A: Yes, ELONGATE crypto has a future. It has a strong community and development team behind it, and it is constantly being updated and improved.
Q: What does ELONGATE Crypto do?
A: ELONGATE is a cryptocurrency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. ELONGATE uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority: managing transactions and issuing money are carried out collectively by the network. ELONGATE is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls ELONGATE and everyone can take part. Through many of its unique properties, ELONGATE allows exciting uses that could not be covered by any previous payment system.
Q: Is ELONGATE a real crypto?
A: Elongate is a cryptocurrency that was created as a fork of Bitcoin. It is not currently traded on any exchanges.
- ELONGATE: Crypto With a Cause – Bybit Learn
- ElonGate Crypto Explainer for Beginners – BeInCrypto
- Elongate crypto: the future of charity cryptocurrency?
- ELONGATE Crypto | Redefining Philanthropy on Web3 with a …
- THIS is how to buy ElonGate crypto in the U.S.  – Stilt
- What is the Elongate crypto? How to buy … – Republic World
- What Is Elongate Crypto and Should You Invest in It?