If you want to get rid of the Electroneum blockchain from your computer, you can simply uninstall the program. However, if you want to keep your Electroneum coins, you will need to export your private keys first.
Other related questions:
Q: Where is Electroneum stored?
A: There is no one answer to this question as there are different ways to store Electroneum. Some people choose to keep their Electroneum on an exchange, while others choose to store it in a wallet.
Q: What Blockchain does Electroneum use?
A: Electroneum does not have its own blockchain. It is built on the Bitcoin blockchain.
Q: Is Electroneum a Blockchain?
A: Yes, Electroneum is a blockchain.
Q: What is Electroneum used for?
A: Electroneum is a digital currency that can be used to purchase goods and services.
- Best Practices – Electroneum
- Electroneum offers a new way to earn, send and pay
- Terms & Conditions – Electroneum
- ETN Cryptocurrency: What You Need to Know – Stilt
- EVERYTHING you need to know about how to mine ETN 
- How to buy and sell Electroneum (ETN) in the US – Finder.com