The size of the blockchain depends on the number of transactions that have been made on the network. As of right now, the size of the blockchain is approximately 18 GB.
Other related questions:
Q: What is Dimecoin Cryptocurrency?
A: Dimecoin is a cryptocurrency that was created in 2014. It is a fork of Litecoin and uses the Scrypt algorithm.
Q: How much is dime Coin?
A: Dime coin is worth $0.10.
Q: How can I buy Dimecoin?
A: Dimecoin can be bought on various exchanges, including Bittrex, Cryptopia, and C-CEX.
Q: What is American coin?
A: American coin is a type of currency that is used in the United States of America.
- Dimecoin (DIME) Price, Charts, and News – Coinbase
- Dimecoin price today, DIME to USD live, marketcap and chart
- Home | Dimecoin Network – Fast. Simple. Secure.
- Dimecoin Price | DIME Price, USD converter, Charts
- Dimecoin Price Chart (DIME/USD) – CoinGecko
- Dimecoin Explorer – Chainz (CryptoID)