The Burstcoin blockchain is currently around 4.3 GB in size.
Other related questions:
Q: How much is Burstcoin worth?
A: At the time of writing, 1 Burstcoin is worth approximately $0.02.
Q: How does Burstcoin mining work?
A: Burstcoin mining works by using a proof-of-work algorithm to find a solution to a mathematical problem. The solution to the problem is used to create a new block, which is then added to the blockchain. The miners are rewarded with a certain amount of burstcoins for each block they mine.
Q: How do you mine Burstcoin?
A: To mine Burstcoin, you will need a Burstcoin wallet and a mining client. The official Burstcoin wallet is available for download from https://www.burst-team.us/wallet/. The official mining client is also available for download from https://www.burst-team.us/mining/. Once you have installed and set up your wallet and mining client, you can start mining by connecting to a mining pool. A list of public mining pools can be found at https://www.burstcoin.ist/.
Q: Which Cryptocurrency uses proof of space?
A: There is no one specific cryptocurrency that uses proof of space. However, there are a few cryptocurrencies that are considering or have already implemented proof of space as a way to secure their networks. These include Filecoin, MaidSafeCoin, and Storj.
- Signum (SIGNA)—Formerly Burstcoin (BURST) – Investopedia
- Burstcoin – Signum (SIGNA) – Cryptocurrency – BitcoinWiki
- Burst price today, SIGNA to USD live, marketcap and chart
- Cryptocurrency performance analysis of Burstcoin mining
- Burst (BURST) Price, Charts, and News | Coinbase
- Crypto Watch: Burstcoin (BURST) Price Goes 4x In 29 Hours …