Binance busd trades on the Ethereum blockchain. This is because the Binance token is an ERC20 token, which means that it is built on the Ethereum blockchain. The Ethereum blockchain is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts. These contracts are what allow the Binance token to be traded on the Binance exchange. The Binance exchange is a decentralized exchange that allows for the trading of cryptocurrencies. The Binance token is used to pay for the fees on the Binance exchange.
Other related questions:
Q: Which blockchain is Busd on?
A: Busd is built on the Ethereum blockchain.
Q: Is Busd on a Binance chain?
A: No, Busd is not on a Binance chain.
Q: Is Busd Ethereum based?
A: No, Busd is not Ethereum based.
Q: What blockchain is Binance on?
A: Binance is on its own blockchain, called the Binance Chain.
- Buy Binance USD (BUSD) With Credit & Debit Card Instantly
- Binance Launches ETH/BUSD Zero Fee Trading
- BUSD: All You Need To Know About the Stablecoin – Binance
- Binance widens access to its regulated, licensed, and fiat …
- How to buy Binance USD (BUSD) Guide
- Binance USD (BUSD) – Paxos
- Binance USD (BUSD): Fully-Backed and Regulated Stablecoin